Rach Gia, which is located in Kien Giang province, is famous for being the only city in western Vietnam bordering the sea. With charming natural scenery, diverse cultures, and many long – lasting historical sites, the Rach Gia tour always promises to bring tourists a wonderful and memorable experience.
When should tourists travel to Rach Gia?
Rach Gia is a place that you can visit at any time of the year. Each season is different, and brings different beauty and unique features, making all visitors feel excited and enjoyable.
However, according to many tourists, the best time to explore this city is from February to June every year. This is the time when the weather here is less rainy and it is also dry.back to menu ↑
How far is it from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia ?
About 243 km from Ho Chi Minh city.back to menu ↑
How long does it take to go from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia ?
Visitors will take about 5 hours continuously to go from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia by bus.back to menu ↑
How do visitors travel from Ho Chi Minh to Rach Gia ?
There are many means of transport to get to Rach Gia: sleeper bus, limousine or taxi.back to menu ↑
Going to Rach Gia by coach
Bus companies running the Ho Chi Minh – Rach Gia route often depart from the offices of bus companies in Ho Chi Minh City or the Western bus station (though departing at the office, they also transfer to the Western bus station). It takes passengers 5 to 6 hours to go to Rach Gia. The coach will stop at Rach Gia bus station.
Thien Thanh Limousine bus to Rach Gia
When someone mentions the Saigon Limousine running to Rach Gia, it is impossible not to refer to Thien Thanh Limousine. This limousine bus company specializes in providing limousines that have 22 seats to Rach Soi. Thien Thanh Limousine is so high – end, modern, comfortable, and extremely classy that passengers will be overwhelmed from the moment when they get on the limousine due to its extremely luxurious design. If you are a carsick person or a picky person in choosing means of transportation, this is a very perfect and wise option.
Why should you choose Thien Thanh Limousine?
- The luxury 22 – seat limousine is renovated from the 4X regular sleeper bus, so the space is extremely airy, spacious, clean, and high – class.
- Each seat is equipped as each room with a separate 21 – inch led screen TV with Wifi connection to serve the entertainment needs of passengers and a USB charging socket for passengers to charge the phone or Ipad.
- Premium leather bed, blank, pillow, mineral water, cold towels, seat belt in each room.
- Privacy curtains, UV – resistant curtains.
- Elegant colors, decorated in the royal style.
- Private and clean WC.
- Commitment to hold the right seat that passengers have booked.
- Supporting in receiving – sending goods.
- Departure on time.
- Professional, dedicated and attentive staff and drivers.
- Not cramming passengers, not picking up passengers along the road.
Bao Phuc Limousine bus to Rach Gia
If you do not like traveling by sleeper bus, just like the bus with seats to go in order to admire the scenery outside through small windows, you should choose a 9 – seat limousine. Bao Phuc Limousine is the wise option for you on the Sai Gon – Rach Gia route. This limousine provides 9 seats with luxury, class, and comfort for passengers.
The advantages of Bao Phuc Limousine bus company
- The 9 – seat limousine is modified from a 16 – seat conventional car to make an airy, spacious and comfortable space.
- Modern facilities: 21 inches led screen Tv, USB charging socket, high – speed wifi for the entertainment needs of passengers.
- Free mineral water, free cold towels during the journey.
- Curtain system against UV rays.
- Air conditioning system and fan.
- Professional staff and drivers.
- Wonderful services.
Tuan Nga Limousine bus to Rach Gia
Tuan Nga Limousine bus company specializes in providing high – class bunk bed for passengers including a 40 – bed limousine line and a 22 – VIP bed limousine line. Currently, the demand for using services from passengers is increasing, every passenger wants to choose for themselves the most comfortable, classy car to travel. That is why the 22 – bed limousine line of Tuan Nga limousine bus company is becoming the most popular with passengers.
Some advantages of Tuan Nga Limousine bus company
- The car is designed in 3D style, with many cubes with multi- color lighting. There are 20 luxury beds as 20 luxury rooms of high quality. Each bed is covered with leather and it can recline flexibly.
- Fully equipped 25 inches screen TV with wifi connection in each room.
- Curtains in each room are also equipped to create a private space.
- There is a toilet on this limousine.
- Full USB charging socket, 4G wifi, mineral water, blanket, pillow, cold towels, and air conditioning.
Going to Rach Gia by plane
Currently, there is only one airline selling tickets to Rach Gia. It is Vietnam Airline. Tourists have direct flights to the airport from Ho Chi Minh and Phu Quoc.
Website: www.megafly.vnback to menu ↑
Going to Rach Gia by motorbike
It is a very interesting experience when tourists travel to Rach Gia by motorbike. From the center of Sai Gon, you run along 1A highway -> My Tho -> My Thuan Bridge -> Sa Dec along 80 highway -> Vam Cong ferry to Long Xuyen. From here you can ask local people for the way to Rach Gia.